Wednesday, 30 July 2008

Personal Grooming

Some of the more observant among my readers will have noticed that the most unemployed part of my toilet bag would have to be my razor. As a result of laziness and a "just cause I can" attitude, I managed to grow a reasonably bushy beard over the last few weeks of travelling. It has been great not having to shave, but after a while the beard gets a little annoying, especially when it starts to get all messy, food (and vomit on the odd occasion) gets caught in it, it gets itchy, and it's not so good in the warmer climes. Since I was mostly bearded when my tour started, none of my group really knew what I looked like without a beard. I decided to give them a taste of the real Andy and clip most of the beard off to leave a handle-bar moustache. I had last grown one in November 2006 as part of Movember and was quite keen to sport one for a few weeks. So without further adieu, here are some before and after snaps. Enjoy.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And i am sure when you let your group people see how originally you look like; they realised the most sexy man on the earth and the NZL prince is with them!! but too bad no1 else but i got ya. i love you baby kiwi
-nawreen